Use this checklist when seeking professional help in getting more clients for your advertising dollars.
- Definition of defined target populations. Target population can be defined by geography, ability to pay, types of help needed, and other parameters.
- Keyword research to define multiple keywords or key phrases to include in the campaign.
- Custom development of ad campaigns for each target population. Campaigns should include keywords, audiences, bids, ad copy, and landing pages.
- Campaign management: devising, running, monitoring and tweaking the campaign.
- Customized landing pages for the campaign. The landing page is the part of your site that a potential client reaches after clicking on an ad. Landing pages are constructed with one goal in mind – conversion to appointments.